This page is being updated.
RESTHeart v6 introduces many news features, improvements and changes.
As a consequence, this page will be updated soon.
Read Upgrade to v6 for a one-page description of the changes.
RESTHeart is a modern backend for Web and Mobile apps, designed to radically simplify server-side development and deployment.
There are some features every developer always needs to implement:
- Data persistence.
- Authentication and Authorization.
RESTHeart provides out-of-the-box:
- Data persistence via MongoDB.
- Secure Identity and Access Management.
- REST API with JSON.
- Written in Java 11
- Built on top of RedHat’s Undertow non-blocking HTTP server.
- Uses MongoDB and compatible databases for data persistence.
- Fully stateless.
- Can be packaged as a Docker container.
- Can be easily deployed both on Cloud and on premises.
For a complete list of features please go to this page.
If you need either Community support or dedicated, professional support and a Enterprise license, please have a look at the available options.